There's no big surprise that being obese can lead to serious health complications. Still, many people seem to not understand the hazards of having too much excessive weight. Here is a short list of the most common yet quite serious health problems that are directly linked to overweight and obesity: 1. Heart diseases Heart issues and diseases are undoubtedly the most serious of health risks, being the leading cause for death and disability in men and women all over the world, and the US is not an exception. People who have too much excessive weight have a much higher risk of high blood pressure, a condition that quite often leads to heart attacks and strokes. Besides, high cholesterol levels that are inevitable with obesity and overweight put much pressure on the blood vessels, further increasing the risk of serious heart problems.
2. Diabetes Type 2 diabetes is the most widespread form of diabetes in the United States and the highest rates of this disease are observed amongst obese and overweight patients. Diabetes is characterized by the inability control blood sugar levels, leading to serious health complications ranging from blindness to kidney diseases. Having diabetes automatically reduces a person's life expectancy, often being the cause of an early death or disability. Obese and overweight patients are twice as likely to develop type 2 diabetes as people with healthy weight.
3. Cancer A set of cancer types are closely related to obesity and overweight. For women, being overweight raises the risk of developing cancer in the cervix, breast, uterus, ovary, and colon. For men, being overweight makes it much likely to suffer from cancer of prostate, rectum or colon.
4. Sleep apnea Sleep apnea or heavy snoring is directly related to overweight and obesity. Regardless of its common nature, sleep apnea is a very serious health problem that is characterized by occasional breath stops in the night that in turn can lead to stroke or heart failure. It was observed that the risk of sleep apnea is directly related to excessive weight gain and is significantly reduced when you shed off those pounds.
5. Osteoarthritis Osteoarthritis is a widely spread joint problem that commonly affects hips, knees and the lower back. Being overweight or obese significantly increases the pressure on these sensitive parts of your body raising the risk of developing serious disorders such as osteoarthritis. The joints have to deal with more mass and that inevitably leads to excessive wear and tear in the connective tissue.
6. Gout Gout is a serious condition of joints, characterized by the excessive amount of uric acid in the blood stream that gets accumulated in the joints in the form of stones or crystals. This in turn leads to limited functions of the affected joint and is often associated with chronic pain conditions. The risk of developing gout rises significantly with obesity and overweight. If these risks are not enough for you to buy Phentermine immediately then you probably don't value life and are okay with what may come your way. If you want to reduce the risk of having the aforementioned problems then you should definitely lose some weight either by exercising, dieting or using drugs as Phentermine. Just don't let things flow up to the point when it will be nearly impossible to lose any weight without any serious harm to your body.